Recipe: Tiramisu in a glass
Recipe for tiramisu in a verrine, the verrines lend themselves well to tiramisu. This time, I’m in the pure tradition with Amaretto, the last time I had too many children. The freshness with this dessert, the hot weather at the end of spring, allowed us to appreciate at its true value, this dessert straight from Italy. Tiramisu with mascarpone, of course, with a dark chocolate powder.
- Tiramisu recipe in a glass for 10 people:
- 500 g mascarpone
- 3 large eggs
- 100g sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Amaretto
- 25 to 30 spoon cookies
- Strong coffee, sufficient quantity to soak the cookies
- Pour the coffee and let it cool.
- Add the Amaretto liqueur to the coffee, plus 2 tablespoons of water.
- Separate the whites from the yolks
- Beat the yolks with the sugars
- Add the mascarpone several times
- Beat the egg whites
- Incorporate the egg whites with the mascarpone
- Dip the cookies briefly in the coffee mixture
- Line the bottom of the verrines with 1 layer of cookies. I put the sweet side down, because it is slightly harder and therefore does not allow the liquid to drain away.
- Cover with a layer of cream
- Add 1 layer of cookies
- Finish with 1 layer of cream.
- Refrigerate 24 hours
- Sprinkle with cocoa when serving
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tiramisu in a glass
My favorite wine for this recipe: Muscat de Frontignan Grape variety Muscat blanc
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Sugar and egg yolks Blanch the egg yolks Mascarpone Pour an espresso Pour in the Amarreto liqueur Pour the preparation Go to the refrigerator