Recipe: Tomato and feta cake
Tomato and feta cake recipe, nothing like starting an aperitif. This cake is prepared the day before, even two days before, it still perfumes after several days. For this easy recipe I used sundried tomatoes, I love their scent and I am using
always use tomato preservative oil. It is always well flavored and delicately flavor the tomato and feta cake.
- Recipe for: 3 mold cakes of: 15; 18; 22 cm
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- ½ packet of baking powder
- 10 cl of sun-dried tomato oil
- 10 cl of milk
- 100 g of sundried tomatoes
- 60 g pitted black olives
- Crack the eggs, then beat them.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour.
- Add the flour to the eggs
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into small cubes
- Slice the olives into rings, then add them to the preparation.
- Cut the feta into cubes, then add it to the preparation
- Butter the cake molds and flour them.
- Fill the molds ¾ with the preparation.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 45 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 3 cakes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tomato and feta cake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rosé Baux de Provence Grape variety: Syrah; Cabernet Sauvignon ; Grenache noir
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Crush the tomatoes Cut the feta Slice the olives Mix the preparation Butter and flour the mussels Half fill Cooked