Recipe: Surprise tomatoes
Surprise tomato recipe. A simple starter to make but which will have a lot of effect on your plate, the melted cheese barely au gratin will tickle your taste buds delicately scented with thyme and bay leaf. A delicate aroma barely peppery, all complemented by a slice of smoked duck.
- Recipe Surprise tomatoes for 4 people:
- 4 very round tomatoes
- 200 gr of feta cheese
- 50 gr of parmesan
- 50 gr of Comté
- 1 foot of green salad
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 24 slices of duck breast
- Grate your cheeses in a salad bowl, pepper and salt a little.
- Wash, empty the tomatoes of all the flesh and their juice.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the cheese mixture.
- Be careful not to burst the tomatoes when filling them, tamp the cheese a little to fill your vegetables well.
- Plant a bay leaf and a sprig of thyme on each tomato.
- Place the vegetables on a sheet of baking paper in a baking dish.
- Put in a cold oven set at 160 ° for 30 minutes.
- Watch your oven your cheese should be just a little browned and your tomato should remain firm. Let cool and mount your plate, I used a cherry vinegar concentrate for this recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tomatoes in surprises
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rosé Tavel Grape Grenache blanche; Cinsault; Clairette black
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °