Salmon risotto for a meal with friends in the evening, I spiced it up with fresh mushrooms and spinach. Nothing could be easier to make risotto, just a little patience, it’s a dish that is still not widely used flavored with Parmesan, it becomes a real killer. Parmesan risotto recipe for an Italian evening just before the match, accompanied with a white bourg dimension, we really enjoyed ourselves.
- Salmon risotto recipe for 6 people:
- 600 g fresh salmon
- 200 g of parmesan powder
- 500 g of Arbario rice
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 125 g of bacon
- 200 g fresh spinach with small leaves
- 200 g of fresh Paris mushrooms
- 200 g frozen peas
- 190 g of forest mushrooms in jars (37 cl)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 leek whites
- 50 g butter
- 20 cl of white wine from cote de bourg
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and cut the leeks into slices.
- Rub the button mushrooms, then cut them into quarters.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes and the bunch of basil.
- Heat a large pan with the bacon.
- Add the button mushrooms, let the water from the mushrooms evaporate.
- Remove the elements from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the butter in the pan without washing it with the spinach, as soon as they have reduced reserve.
- Blanch the peas, then set aside.
- Place the jar of mushrooms with the juice in the pan.
- Add the rice with the mushrooms, then the white wine cover with water as it cooks.
- Bake the salmon and cherry tomatoes for 10 minutes in a hot oven at 180 °.
- Add all the precooked ingredients to the pan, as well as the stripped salmon and the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle over the Parmesan and mix the ingredients in your pan.
- Cover the pan to let the cooking finish slowly.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with salmon risotto:
My favorite wine for this recipe Cote de bourg blanc Grape variety: Sémillon, Muscadelle, Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Slice the leeksSear the baconFresh mushroomsCook the spinachPeaCook the mushroomsBrothSpinach and mushroomsParmesan cheeseCooking plateCook the salmonAdd the salmontop viewPlate<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/4276515679248692546.jpg" class="aligncenter"