Pesto Tomato Trio Recipe
Three tomatoes, three species, three different tastes: black Crimean tomatoes of a burgundy red, dark and of a beautiful round shape, their flesh color raw red. Andean horned tomato from the Andes Cordillera, firm flesh, without acidity, very digestible and fragrant, but it is not always easy to find. Tomatoes Marmande of large, slightly flattened ribbed fruits, always very fleshy they are tasty a trio of tomatoes with beautiful flavors to taste with a basil pesto.
Tomato pesto trio recipe for 4 people
- 2 Andine Cornue tomatoes
- 2 black Crimean tomatoes
- 1 large Marmande tomato
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 4 tablespoons of chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of fleur de sel
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 15 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Rinse the herbs under running water.
- Peel the garlic cloves
- Chop the herbs and garlic with a knife
- Salt and pepper.
- Reserve in a bowl and cover with olive oil, mixed.
- Crush the peppercorns in a mortar.
- Wash your tomatoes in clean water.
- Slice the tomatoes thinly and evenly, arrange them on the plates.
- Spread your herbs over your vegetables and let marinate for 1 hour.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Here is a delicate recipe where the aromas vary according to the tomato that you taste, I used extra virgin olive oil from Nyon still happy on your plate. Crush your peppercorns to keep large pieces of pepper .
What wine to drink with: Trio of tomatoes with pesto
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cteau d’Aix en provence blanc Cépage Ugni blanc, Grenache blanc and Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 07 ° and 8 °