Recipe: Raspberry muffin
Raspberry muffin recipe, I love these deliciously scented little muffins with raspberries, barely tart. We love these cupcakes more and more for coffee or breakfast, even if I’m home alone I dip them squarely in my cup of coffee. Of course, you can endlessly multiply the recipes with all the fruits, I want to test others, I am thinking for example of the mirabelle plum, frankly I have it in my mouth.
- Raspberry Muffin recipe for 20 pieces:
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 20 g of brunoise sugar
- 40 g of caster sugar
- 30 g of trimoline (invert sugar)
- 90 g milk yogurt
- 1.5 Egg (80 g)
- 55 g peanut oil
- 6 g of baking powder
- 1 g of salt
- 130 g of type 45 flour
- 10 g butter for the mussels
- 30 g caster sugar (vanilla)
- 1 vanilla pod
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Mix the vanilla pod and the caster sugar to make your vanilla caster sugar.
- Pour the yogurt into the robot’s bowl and the oil.
- Add the egg, sugars, salt and yeast.
- Add the flour.
- Mix gently, until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Reserve an hour in the refrigerator.
- Butter the mussels.
- Garnish half of the mussels using a pocket.
- Add the raspberries straight out of the freezer.
- Cover with dough.
- Sow the vanilla caster sugar.
- Bake the muffins in the hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 170 ° and cook for 5 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before unmolding them
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of rooms: 20
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Raspberry muffin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer Grape Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Zoom Baked muffin Pour into the molds Add the raspberries Ready for the oven Yogurt Add all the ingredients To mix together