Recipe: Trumpet omelet
Trumpet omelet recipe, it’s soon the end of mushrooms and autumn. A pleasure shared with this omelet of fresh mushrooms, at home we fall for omelets, in addition with mushrooms collected directly from the woods. The black trumpet of the dead perfumes the omelet to perfection.
- Trumpet omelet recipe for 2 people:
- 6 very fresh eggs
- 100 g of trumpets
- 100 g of smoked bacon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 sprigs of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the parsley with plenty of water.
- Peel the garlic.
- Finely chop the garlic and parsley.
- Cut the trumpets in half.
- Rinse the mushrooms with plenty of water, without letting them soak.
- Break the eggs.
- Season the omelet with salt and pepper.
- Beat lightly with a fork, be careful there must be a little white in your omelet.
- Heat a pan with the butter.
- Add the garlic parsley.
- Throw the mushrooms in the very hot fat under a high heat.
- Let the trumpets reject their water.
- Pour the eggs over the trumpets to cook the omelet for a few minutes, with us the omelet is runny.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Trumpet omelette
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cahors Cépage Cot noir, Merlot, Tannat
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Smoked bacon Cut into cube Grill the bacon Add the trumpets Cook the omelet