Tuna avocado verrine recipe
Avocado or tuna verrine for a quick starter, this recipe is enhanced with mesclun salad. An avocado salad with tuna served in a glass. Tuna avocado mousse to assemble this verrine. A verrine for small budgets.
Recipe Tuna avocado verrine for 4 people:
- 3 avocados
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 eggs
- 100 mesclun salad
- 150 g of tuna in oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Peel the avocados, mash them with a fork.
- Rinse the mesclun salad in cold water, then wipe it dry with food paper.
- Mix the salad with the tuna in the oil, pour the oil from the tuna into the salad.
- Cook the eggs in a large broth of salted water for 10 minutes.
- Cool the eggs under the tap, then peel them.
- Separate the whites from the yolks without damaging them.
- Cut the egg whites into small cubes.
- Fill a pastry bag with the avocado puree and pour into the bottom of the verrines.
- Add a strip of egg white.
- Place the salad in the verrines.
- Finish with the whole egg yolk.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tuna avocado verrine
My favorite wine for this Alsace pinot blanc recipe Grape variety: Pinot blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Presentation Crush the garlic with the flat of the knife Open lawyers Add the egg whites Mix mache and tuna The verrine Zoom