Caramelized Confit Endive Recipe
Summary : Confit caramelized endive a green vegetable for easy cooking, here is to accompany your poultry, slightly bitter you will like this slightly confit vegetable. I like to put a caramelized confit endive on my plates, you can even use them out of season in a box, they are perfect for this recipe. With the cans, no problem with the season, they are just a little expensive, on the other hand they never got bitter in a cans, here are candied caramelized endives.
Caramelized confit endive recipe for 4 people
- 4 endives
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
- Peel the endives, place them in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish.
- Salt and pepper,
- Sow a little coriander.
- Film with the dish and microwave for 20 minutes for 4 endives.
- Drain once cooked, be careful, the time will vary depending on the number of endives.
- Sauté in a little olive oil in a frying pan for 1 to 2 hours very gently in order to caramelize them.
- Sweeten barely 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
Preparation time: 100 minutes
Cooking time: 120 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Caramelized candied endives
My favorite wine for this recipe Anjou blanc Coteaux de la Loire Grape varieties: Chenin blanc
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °