Recipe: Wasabi sauce
Wasabi sauce recipe, of course a spicy sauce with a beautiful green color, you can play with the wasabi to refine the sauce to your taste. In this recipe, I combine peas and wasabi, two completely contrasting ingredients, the sweetness of peas and the fieryness of wasabi. Wasabi is very fashionable at the moment, its color and strength make it a very fashionable or even trendy dish. Testing wasabi sauce with cold fish like pike, plus the color differences between mayonnaise and wasabi will make one more difference.
- Recipe Wasabi sauce for 4 people:
- 300 gr of frozen peas
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp minced shallots
- 1 tbsp of mascarpone
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 15 to 30 gr of wasabi
- Cook the peas in a broth of salted water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the peas, reserving their cooking water.
- Peel the red onion then roughly chop it.
- Add the chopped onion, mascarpone and a hint of ginger to the peas.
- Mix everything while adding a little cooking water to help the blender plunger.
- Once mixed, add the wasabi, step by step, tasting each time.
- Place in the refrigerator before serving.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Wasabi sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Lirac rosé Grape Grenache noir, Mourvèdre, Syrah
Temperature between 10 ° and 11 °
Frozen peas Cook the peas Mix the peas Stir in the wasibi Zoom