Recipe: Watercress soup recipe
Watercress soup the recipe for watercress soup with cancoillotte, we obtain an exceptional watercress soup. Watercress recipes an intense green soup. Watercress soup to change from classic vegetable soups, a green that makes you dream on your plate. This patge is so sweet that we can call it watercress cream
- Watercress soup recipe for 4 people:
- 1bunch of watercress
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of plain cancoillotte
- 20 g butter
- 10 cl of very cold fresh cream
- 15 cl of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the watercress stems, wash it and wring it out well.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- In a saucepan, heat your oil and butter.
- Add the well-dried potatoes and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- add salt and pepper.
- Pour in 1.5 water and cook on a low heat for 40 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed, let stand 5 minutes then mix by incorporating 10 cl of sour cream.
- When serving, gently pour a spoonful of cancoillotte.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with this watercress soup recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe Seyssel (white) Grape varieties: Altesse, Molette
Temperature between ° 7 and 8 °