Spiced Chicken Recipe
Summary: Chicken recipe with spices, often when I go to the market with the children, they want us to buy a grilled chicken. I’m still a little reluctant, because they are stuffed with artificial products to give them that beautiful gilding. So, to the challenge of my daughter, I prepared a grilled chicken for you, I will improve the recipe over the experiences. Already ok for the color, well I admit that for the taste, it stung a bit, but just a bit like I like, but Léonie found it too spicy. However, she ate it twice. Spiced chicken baked in the oven for everyone to enjoy.
Chicken recipe with spices for 6 people:
- 1 whole chicken of 1.4 kg
- 1 teaspoon of raz el hanout
- 1 teaspoon of vergeoise sugar
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 slice of ground cloves
- 50 gr of butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Wash the chicken under the tap.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towel.
- Remove the remaining small feathers and down.
- Mix the spices with the sugar and salt.
- Melt the butter then generously brush the chicken.
- Sprinkle the spice mix all over the chicken.
- Pour the rest of the preparation inside the chicken.
- Pour the oil in a baking dish, place the chicken in the center of this dish.
- Place the chicken in the hot oven.
- Cook for 1 hour 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 90 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken with spices
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saumur- Champigny Grape variety: Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Trim the chicken Melt the butter with the spices Mix the preparation Generously brush the chicken Cooked chicken