Recipe: Zucchini and ham
Zucchini and ham recipe, ideal for a dinner meal, these small zucchini flavored with smoked ham will delight your guests. Gratinated with Parmesan, they remained a little crisp. Served in small porcelain spoons, they really had a lot of effect and did not resist the onslaught of the aperitif. I will try the next time with smoked salmon, for people who do not eat meat, of course I will keep you posted.
- Zucchini and ham recipe for 4 people: 13 bites
- 2 straight zucchini
- 150 g of raw ham
- 60 g parmesan
- 13 wooden picks
- Cumin powder
- Rinse the zucchini.
- Cut the courgettes into thin slices lengthwise.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Cut the raw ham slices in half, lengthwise.
- Place half a slice of raw ham on the zucchini.
- Sprinkle again with Parmesan.
- Roll the zucchini with the ham and stick a pick to keep it rolled up.
- Slice off the ends of the sausages for a top finish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, before placing in the oven.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 25 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini and ham
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot noir Grape Pinot noir
Temperature between 10 ° and 11 °
Sprinkle with Parmesan Add half a slice of ham Add parmesan Prick with a toothpick Leveling A little more parmesan Cook in the oven Zoom