Recipe: Wild garlic pesto
Recipe Wild garlic pesto. Wild garlic pesto, nothing could be easier to make, with Mother Nature who is very generous with the wild garlic which abounds in our forests. The wild garlic recipe arrives with the sun and spring. An easy to make wild garlic pesto, with the key to a family walk in the woods. Wild garlic a green color for your fresh pasta. Wild garlic or wild garlic, a plant to collect in the forest during the spring. Wild garlic or wild garlic, an edible plant. Wild garlic a plant used against atherosclerosis and against hypertension
- Recipe Wild garlic pesto for 4 people:
- 100 g wild garlic leaves
- 50 g parmesan
- 50 g pine nuts
- 2 g of coarse Guérande salt
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- Wash the wild garlic leaves in clean water, dry with food paper.
- Dry toast the pine nuts in a hot pan.
- Mix the wild garlic leaves with the coarse salt.
- Add the pine nuts and Parmesan.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil while continuing to mix.
- Pour into a jar, store in your refrigerator.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4-star rating: 1 review)
What wine to drink with: Wild garlic pesto
My favorite wine for this recipe: Smoked Pouilly, Grape variety: Sauvignon blanc
Temperature : between 9 ° and 10 °