Sesame cod skewer recipe.
Cod skewer cooked on the barbecue, I make my skewers with cod backs. I like to cook fish skewers on the barbecue be careful when cooking cod backs on skewers, cod skewers should not cook for too long. I alternated the cod skewer with a piece covered with sesame seeds and a piece of poppy seed.
Be careful if you find an important mistake in this text, thank you for pointing it out to me
Cod kebabs recipe with sesame for 4 people:
- 480g cod back
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 onions
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the fish and peppers in clean water.
- Wipe the cod backs with absorbent paper.
- Cut the cod backs into equal squares.
- Peel the onions, then remove the peels.
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the white part and slice them into squares.
- Break and collect the egg yolk, salt and pepper.
- Dip half of the cod in the egg yolk, then in the sesame seeds.
- Dip in the egg yolk, the other half of the cod, then in the poppy seeds.
- Assemble your skewers by starting with a piece of red pepper, then cod, green pepper, onion.
- Alternate with sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
- Cook on the barbecue for a few minutes, turning the skewers regularly, be careful not to overcook them.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod skewer with sesame
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte de Provence rosé. Grape variety: Syrah, Cinsault, Grenache noir.
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Presentation Ingredients Cut the peppers Salt and pepper the egg yolk Poppy and sesame seeds Cut the cod Dip in poppy Dip in the yolk Skewers Cooked