Recipe: Trout stuffed with wild garlic
Recipe for trout stuffed with wild garlic, a trout stuffed with wild garlic, it cooks in 15 minutes. Stuffed trout in the oven an easy recipe. A wild garlic recipe to accommodate your trout. Prepare a wild garlic pesto to stuff your trout. Wild garlic or wild garlic a natural plant.
- Recipe Trout stuffed with wild garlic for 4 people
- 4 calibrated trout
- ½ lemon
- 100 g wild garlic (see recipe)
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 1 dash of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Wash your wild garlic leaves in plenty of water, then dry them with food paper.
- Cut the trunks, in order to keep only the leaves.
- Mix the leaves of the wild garlic by adding the olive oil, salt and pepper your pesto.
- Rinse the trout in clean water, then dry them with food paper.
- Brush a baking dish.
- Stuff 1 teaspoon of wild garlic pesto in each trout.
- Salt and pepper the inside of the trout.
- Pour the rest of the oil over the trout, season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the lemon and place the slice on each trout.
- Place in a hot 240 ° oven for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Trout stuffed with wild garlic
My favorite wine for this Macon village blanc recipe Grape variety: Pinot blanc and Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °