Recipe: Zucchini and feta soup
Zucchini and feta soup recipe here are the much cooler evenings. I like to eat good soups when autumn arrives, here a zucchini and feta soup. Quick to prepare, feta brings a touch of madness to this zucchini soup. At home we only eat ground soups, yes mademoiselle does not like pieces …. A beautiful color for this soup, I still had a large zucchini from my father’s garden, it ended up in soup for the pleasure of all.
- Zucchini and feta soup recipe for 4 people:
- 1 courgette
- 200 gr of feta
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 15 basil leaves
- Peel then thinly slice the onion.
- Rinse the zucchini then cut into quarters and then into slices.
- Sear the onions in the oil.
- Add the zucchini and sear them well.
- Sprinkle with the spices, salt and pepper.
- Grab a little more.
- Pour in the water and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the basil leaves.
- Add the cubed feta, keeping a little feta for decoration.
- Mix the zucchini soup.
- Salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini and feta soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Coteaux d’Aix en Provence Rosé Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon, grenache noir, Syrah
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Slice the zucchini Sear the zucchini