Vegetable muffins, along with all the plentiful zucchini in our gardens, a simple recipe to bake in the oven. A recipe for cheesy zucchini muffins, as an aperitif or even as a starter, I served these muffins with heavy cream. Recipe for zucchini, an easy recipe to make here flavored with feta, the cheese will give a very typical taste. Zucchini in summer are often abundant in gardens, a rather nice way to have children and older children eat vegetables, zucchini muffins as an aperitif is terrible.
Zucchini Muffins Recipe for 24 Muffins
- 400 gr of zucchini
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 4 tablespoons of yellow corn flour
- 30 gr of unsweetened cereal
- 10 gr chives
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 20 cl of raw milk
- 200 gr of feta
- 100 gr of flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Grate the zucchini with a mandolin or a large grater, without peeling it
- Grate the feta using the same hole as the zucchini.
- Salt and pepper
- Crush the cereals by hand and mix them into the preparation
- Mix and let stand for half an hour.
- Divide among the muffin cups.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 24 muffins
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini muffins
My favorite wine for this recipe Anjou Coteau de la Loir Blanc Grape variety: Chenin blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Ingredients Grate the zucchini Add the spices Mix the preparation Pour into the molds Fresh cream Baked muffins Zoom