Recipe: Spicy Pancake Broth
Spicy pancake broth recipe, here is a cooking of spices for this soup with pancakes, a little originality in this soup that we consumed with pleasure. A pancake recipe unlike any other here they will be served on the occasion of a soup, the children loved it. A homemade broth with a hen, but this pancake soup can be made with chicken broth, everyone can organize themselves according to their wishes, but I wanted a hen for another recipe.
- Spicy pancake broth recipe for 4 people:
- 2 chicken broths
- 2 eggs
- 60 g flour
- 10 cl of milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of Espelette pepper
- 50 g frozen or fresh chives
- 50 g frozen or fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 liter of water
- 1 leek
- Prepare the pancake batter, eggs, sifted flour and milk.
- Add ¼ of the chives and chopped parsley, cumin and Espelette pepper.
- Cook the first pancake without fat and start again until all the ingredients are used up.
- Roll the pancakes on themselves, cut into sections of 1 small cm.
- Heat the chicken broth.
- Finely slice the leeks
- Add the herbs and let infuse over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Throw the pancake sections into the hot broth.
- Serve hot.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spicy pancake broth
My favorite wine for this Fitou recipe: Grenache noir grape; Syrah; Carignan
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Pancake batter Spice up the pancakes Bake the pancakes Roll the pancakes Slice the pancakes Zoom Infuse the herbs Bake with the pancakes