Recipe: Zucchini skewer
Courgette skewer recipe, they abound in our gardens, I wanted to cook them with a recipe of chicken, vegetables and meat at the same time, a complete dish. Be careful when cooking the chicken, the chicken must not overcook so that it remains tender, flavored with the zucchini your skewers will have a lot of effect when they arrive at the table. A recipe with an air of the Basque coast with Espelette pepper which will flavor our zucchini skewers.
- Zucchini skewer recipe for 4 people:
- 2 zucchini of the same length
- 4 slices of white ham
- 4 small chicken fillets
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of gray pepper
- Wash the zucchini in clean water.
- Pour the olive oil in a bowl with the Espelette pepper and the pepper.
- Mix the spices with the oil.
- Incorporate the mixture into the chicken strips and let macerate.
- Thinly slice a nice strip of zucchini lengthwise.
- Slice the strips in half.
- Slice the chicken lengthwise into thin strips.
- Slice the ham into strips like the courgettes.
- Wrap the zucchini around a chicken strip.
- Wrap the ham around the chicken.
- Prick with 2 wooden spades, to make a cross.
- Add a strip of zucchini, then a strip of chicken
- Be patient with your troubles, rolling zucchini requires meticulousness.
- Cook on a very hot barbecue for 8 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini skewer
My favorite wine for this Côte de Provence red recipe Grape variety: Cabernet; Syrah; Grenache noir
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Chicken fillet To slice Net strip Spice Courgette Cut into strips Roll the ham Courgette Skewers The plate Zoom