Cannelé recipe with Comté cheese and Morteau sausage
Summary : Recipe for cannelé with Comté and Morteau sausage, ideal for an aperitif for the end of the year celebrations, an old recipe that I put back at the mercy of the day by passing it in micro format. We love the savory Cannelé to the detriment of the sweet cannelé. Recipe mini savory cannelés I will serve it with a savagnin blanc, a typical white in the Jura, often adored by amateurs and hated by girls. A recipe for savory cannelés quite easy to make and today with the silicone imprints all amateurs are equipped, I would like to have small copper molds as before to make my Mini cannelé for the aperitif. As a good Comtois Franc, I particularly like the combination of Morteau sausage and the Comté, I would even choose an old, well-salted Comté for this recipe.
Recipe Cannelé with Comté cheese and Morteau sausage for 6 people
- 100 gr of Morteau Sausage
- 130gr of Comté
- 50 cl of milk
- 100 gr of flour
- 60 gr of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Pour the milk into a saucepan,
- Salt and pepper
- Add the butter and let it boil.
- Beat the egg and egg yolk in a bowl.
- Add the flour to the eggs and mix.
- Pour the milk in several times and mix.
- Mix everything.
- Add the sausage cut into small pieces and the grated Comté, mix to incorporate the Comté well.
- Pour the dough into the cannelé molds and put in a hot oven at 200 ° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cannelé au Comté and Morteau sausage
My favorite wine for this Crémant du Jura Grape variety: Savagnin blanc et chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °