Recipe: Zucchini Soup
Zucchini soup or zucchini velouté, this is a recipe that heralds autumn. Zucchini recipe, with this recipe you can use large zucchini from your garden. Late summer soup this zucchini soup a little tangy thanks to sherry vinegar velvety with Boursin. We all loved this spicy zucchini soup with this delicious taste of basil, very velvety but not thick, it should not leave you indifferent.
- A large, firm zucchini
- 150 g of Boursin with fine herbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 sprigs of basil with the heads.
- ½ lemon
- 30 gr of parmesan in pieces
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 50 cl of water
- Salt and pepper
- Wash, brush and then cut the courgettes into slices.
- Peel the garlic clove.
- Cook the zucchini with a spoonful of olive oil and sherry vinegar.
- Add the garlic.
- Stop cooking the zucchini after 15 minutes, they should still be whole.
- Pour in the water and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the Boursin.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour over the zucchini.
- Mix with a hand mixer.
- Add the basil leaves, keeping the head for decoration.
- Mix once or twice to leave traces of the basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Grate the Parmesan slices with a peeler.
- Serve this velvety soup very hot.
- Pour into soup plates, drizzle a tablespoon per plate.
- Place a head of basil on each plate
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sancerre red Grape varieties: Pinot noir
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Wash the zucchini Slice the zucchini Then cut in 4 Add basil Add the sherry Zoom Boursin Mix the soup