Recipe: Zucchini stuffed with goat cheese
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with goat cheese, here is a nice starter to prepare the day before. I will serve them with a small salad seasoned with hazelnut oil. Courgettes abound in the gardens, Mother Nature is generous this year. I made this recipe because I had some fresh goat cheese preparation left, I took advantage of a promotion in my store. Eating zucchini as a starter as a salad is a change in habits, it will be necessary to spice up the sauce so that the zucchini is not too bland. An easy recipe that you can prepare in advance, I made it the day before. Indeed I wanted to serve them very cold so that it is refreshing. With these zucchini stuffed with goat cheese, you will surprise your friends, and yet nothing could be easier.
- Recipe for zucchini stuffed with goat cheese for 2 people:
- 2 small zucchini
- 150 gr of preparation with fresh goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon of bread crumbs
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the convection oven to 175 °
- Rinse the zucchini in cold water, then pat dry.
- Digging prints with the zester, just for fun.
- Remove the flesh from the zucchini, leaving the edges with a grapefruit spoon.
- Season the zucchini with salt and pepper.
- Generously fill the hollow of the zucchini with the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into thin slices.
- Place on the zucchini like a hat.
- Peel the garlic clove.
- Squeeze the clove and place a pinch of garlic on each zucchini.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 50 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with a small green salad.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini stuffed with goat cheese
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot blanc Grape Pinot blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 13 °
Cut the zucchini Empty the zucchini Empty the zucchini Ready to bake Zoom