Recipe: Anchovy puff pastry
Anchovy puff pastry recipe, I love to nibble them during aperitifs, but I also take great pleasure in preparing them. I like above all to play on tastes and especially colors. I like the surprise of the guests when the appetizers arrive at the table. Here the anchovy is slightly sweetened with the mozzarella, a little white and voila. The anchovy puff pastry will be welcome in a dinner aperitif.
- Anchovy puff pastry recipe for 15 mini tarts:
- ½ puff pastry roll
- 15 to 20 anchovies in oil
- 15 to 20 mozzarella balls
- A few drops of spicy oil.
- Heat the oven to 220 °
- Cut the mozzarella balls in half.
- Roll out the puff pastry, if you have offcuts, place them on top of each other and flat.
- Cut the impressions and store in the molds
- Sprinkle with a few drops of spicy oil.
- Wrap the anchovies around the mozzarella.
- Place an anchovy ball in each cavity.
- Bake in the hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of tarts: 15
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Anchovy puff pastry
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 09 °
Mozzarela Mozzarella anchovies