Recipe: Andouillette aperitif
Andouillette aperitif recipe, I like the salty aperitif here, a recipe based on mustard and white wine, all with a puff pastry. Andouillette a specialty of French gastronomy, at home we taste them all year round. Andouillette Lyonnaise or Troyes I like them both and alternate regularly, baking in the oven or in the pan and of course on the barbecue, the andouillette is suitable for all types of cooking.
- Andouillette aperitif recipe for 25 mini tarts
- 4 tablespoons of fluid cream
- ½ tablespoon of mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of white wine
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan
- Remove the skin from the andouillettes, then slice them into slices.
- Mix the mustard, cream and white wine in a bowl.
- Add the mascarpone, salt and pepper.
- Unroll the very cold puff pastry.
- Cut the puff pastry rounds with a cookie cutter.
- Place each round of puff pastry in the mold with imprints.
- Prick each tart shell with a fork.
- Pour the preparation on each shortbread.
- Carefully place a slice of andouillette per imprint.
- Sprinkle parmesan powder on each andouillette.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 20 minutes, low position of the oven.
Number of tarelets: 24 mini
Cooking time: 20 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Aperitif andouillette
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Remove the skin Slice regularly Cut the puff pastry Fill the molds zoom