Recipe: Andouillette Pizza
Andouillette pizza recipe, here is a pizza with character, it is reserved for lovers of andouillettes. With a homemade dough it is really formidable, I cooked this pizza with wine and mustard, so nothing new but just a different preparation. At us we love the andouillette in all its forms.
- Andouillette pizza recipe for 4 people:
- 500 gr of pizza dough
- ½ can tomato, peeled tomato
- 1 onion
- 3 andouillettes
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- 3 tablespoons of ricotta
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- 50 gr of grated Comté
- 125 g mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- Pizza dough
- Roll out the pizza dough taken out of the refrigerator 1 hour before.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Mix in a bowl, the cream and the ricotta with the mustard and the white wine
- Spread the preparation on the spread, reserving a little sauce to cover the andouillettes.
- Reduce the peeled tomatoes, then mix them.
- Remove the skin from the andouillettes.
- Slice the andouillettes regularly.
- Sprinkle the Comté on the pizza.
- Place each slice on the pizza.
- Cover the top of the andouillette slices with a little sauce.
- Scatter the cubed mozzarella between the ends of the andouillette.
- Place a dab of tomato paste on each andouillette piece.
- Bake in a very hot 250 ° oven for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy Lukewarm
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with Andouillette pizza:
My favorite wine for this Chablis recipe: Chardonnay grape
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Thibaut for letting me know about this Pizza in Chambéry
The dough rises Roll out the dough Mix ricotta mustard cream Spread the preparation Add the onions Slice the andouillette Cut the mozzarella into cubes Zoom