Recipe: Crêpe Suzette with mirabelle plum
Crêpe Suzette recipe. The crêpe dough to make Suzette, here flambéed with mirabelle plum, the secret is to let the crêpe dough rest for an hour. The crêpe Suzette can be cooked the day before, in which case all you have to do is bring the crêpes up to temperature with butter and then flambé them. no need to swallow taste the crêpes Suzette at the crêperie, they will be homemade and less risky for the consumption of mirabelle plum.
- Crêpe Suzette recipe for 4 people:
- 4 eggs
- ½ liter of milk (if possible non-skimmed)
- 200 g flour
- 1 large tablespoon of olive oil
- 100 g butter
- 100 g of brown sugar
- ½ liter of orange juice
- 10 cl of mirabelle plum alcohol
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pour the milk into a bowl then the oil, break the eggs and beat everything with a whisk vigorously.
- Add salt and sifted flour so as not to form lumps.
- Let the mixture sit for a good hour.
- Heat your pan and pass a piece of butter quickly.
- Pour a ladle of dough into your pan and wait until the edge of your pancake is golden before turning it over.
- Brown the other side of the pancake, fold it in four and set aside and repeat until all your dough is used up.
- Sweeten one side with brown sugar and place the pancake in the hot, buttered pan beforehand and let caramelize.
- Caramelize the other side of the pancake by sweetening it and turning it over in the pan.
- Add the orange juice and gently turn your pancakes so that they soak as much as possible.
- Cook for a few seconds so that they continue to caramelize.
- Add the alcohol, let heat well and off the heat (not under the hood!) Flambé the pancakes and serve
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Crêpe Suzette
My favorite wine for this recipe: cider brut
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
Thanks to Thibaut and Jean Cyprien for the photos
Thank you to Rosabel de Vesoul store for its dishes
The pancakes Leave to caramelize Flip the crepes The sugar melts Sugar scorches Pour the orange juice Let the juice reduce Pour the mirabelle Blaze Let the sugar cook Sugar and flame