Roasted green figs with raspberry puree recipe
Here is an explosive mixture, the fresh fig and the raspberries two fruits of different origins brought together for the pleasure of your palate. With these beautiful colors, roasted green figs with raspberry puree automatically love the desire to taste them.
Roasted green figs with raspberry puree recipe for 4 people
- 8 fresh figs
- 120 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 25g butter
- 200 g raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 1 dl heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- Cut your figs into 4 equal parts after washing them.
- Caramelize the figs in a pan with the butter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, for 8 to 10 minutes, then let cool.
- Puree the raspberries, keeping the most beautiful for decoration (32 raspberries or 8 per person).
- Put the mash obtained and the icing sugar in a jar and mix gently, then set aside in the fridge.
- Pour the cream into a bowl with the milk, beat with a mixer on medium power for about 8 to 10 minutes to obtain a smooth but foamy cream.
- Add the powdered sugar and the vanilla and beat for another 3 minutes. Then gently mix the raspberry puree and your whipped cream.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Roasted green figs with raspberry puree
My favorite wine for this Beaujolais Grape variety recipe: Gamay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °