Recipe Pasta and eggplant gratin
pasta and eggplant gratin recipe, at home they are always welcome, I think we love them since our stays in Greece. So cooked with shells, you can imagine the rest. Gratins at home are often celebrated, I like these generous dishes that go well with cheese and here the spices. I chose mozzarella, of course I could have chosen a feta, but I wanted the creamy mozzarella to accompany my pasta gratin. A pasta gratin is never trivial with us, everyone brings their criticism during the tasting, in addition we rarely eat the same dish twice. He yes, life with the management of a cooking site requires a lot of research and testing. The shells are still the only ones that I have not managed to reproduce, so we have them all the time at home, they are of course our favorites.
Pasta and eggplant gratin recipe for 4 people:
- 4 beautiful eggplants
- 250 gr of shellfish
- 2 balls of mozzarella of 125 g
- 1 teaspoon of 4 spices
- 30 gr of butter.
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 180 °.
- Rinse the eggplants under the tap, then dry with food paper.
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise then into cubes, reserving 5 nice slices.
- Heat the pan with the olive oil.
- Throw the eggplant cubes into the hot oil.
- Add the slices to grill them.
- Sprinkle with the spices, salt and pepper.
- Cook for ten minutes, stirring regularly.
- Cook the shells in a large volume of salted water.
- Drain the shells and mix with the eggplants.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Pour in the pasta and eggplant.
- Place the sliced eggplant in the middle of the dish.
- Slice the mozzarella into rings, then distribute over the pasta.
- Place in a hot oven for 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pasta and eggplant gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chinon rouge Grape Cabernet Franc
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Slice the eggplants Sear the eggplants Slice the mozzarella Zoom Baked gratin