Recipe: Strawberry Financier
Strawberry Financiers recipe, they hit the shelves. For this recipe there were only Spanish strawberries, they are firmer than the French. A surprise at the time of tasting, these financiers were really tasty, a bite of strawberry with each bite. They didn’t last long, they didn’t have time to harden up. As beautiful as they are tasty, I still have the strawberry flavored puck. I will easily remake the strawberry financiers.
- Strawberry Financiers recipe for 20 pieces:
- 350 g of Strawberries
- 25 g flour
- 45 g of ground hazelnuts
- 85 g icing sugar
- 1 g of vanilla powder
- 120 g butter
- 2 egg whites (70 g)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Rinse the strawberries under the tap.
- Stem the strawberries.
- Cut the strawberries into small cubes.
- Sift all the powders together.
- Incorporate the egg white into the powders.
- Cook the butter so that it becomes hazelnut.
- Filter the butter through a Chinese.
- Then add the hot, but not boiling, brown butter.
- Whisk the mixture to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add the strawberries, then whisk to incorporate the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour the dough into the silicone molds, fill halfway.
- Bake the financiers for 20 to 25 minutes, it is safer to watch with the juice of the strawberries.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of rooms: 20
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: strawberry financiers
My favorite wine for this recipe: Touraine Sparkling Grape Sauvignon, Chenin blanc, Chardonay
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
The strawberries Cut the strawberries Almond powder To mix together Hazelnut butter Pour into the molds Financial baked Zoom