Recipe: Andouillette tartlets
Andouillette tartlet recipe, ideal for a dinner aperitif, these tarts are very tasty. Andouillette, here is a new version to consume them, they will bring a new note to accompany aperitifs. Andouillettes from Troyes cooked with a shortcrust pastry to accompany a dry white or even a Champagne to stay in regional products, you will love this andouillette tartlet.
- Andouillette tartlet recipe for: 4 people
- 2 andouillettes
- 1 shortcrust pastry roll
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 2 spoonful of cream
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- Cut the rounds of the tartlets with a cookie cutter.
- Place each circle in the silicone mold.
- Remove the skin from the andouillette.
- Mix the andouillette with the mustard and onion.
- Add the cream and the egg and mix again.
- Divide the stuffing into each tart with a tablespoon.
- Pass the edges of the tarts in egg yolk.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Andouillette tart
My favorite wine for this Champagne recipe: Pinot noir grape; Chardonnay
Temperature between 7 ° and 10 °
Roll out the dough Cut the funds Fill the molds Remove the skin Mixer Add mustard Fill with the stuffing Cooked