Recipe: Sea bass fillet with Sichuan pepper
Sea bass fillet with Sichuan pepper Sea bass fillet with Sichuan pepper. Cook with Sichuan pepper, one of my favorite peppers, I love its crunchy and really fragrant side, without stinging. This sea bass fillet recipe is simply cooked in a pan, just to watch the cooking, a fish must cook under a low heat. Sichuan pepper is a slightly woody fragrant pepper, it goes very well in salads. Szechuan sea bass fillet recipe
- Recipe Sea bass fillet with Szechuan pepper for 4 people
- 12 sea bass fillets
- 1 tablespoon of Sichuan pepper
- 40 gr of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Wash your fillets with plenty of water then dry them with food paper.
- Peel and slice the garlic.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the spoonful of olive oil (do not let your butter burn, the heat must remain very low).
- As soon as it has melted, add the minced garlic and Sichuan pepper.
- Wait for the aromas to emerge then place your fish skin side down.
- Water your fish regularly with a large spoon.
- After 7 to 10 minutes the fish is cooked. Serve hot.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 08 to 10 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Sea bass fillet with Sichua pepper
My favorite wine for this Bellet Blanc Grape variety recipe: Chardonnay and Vermenton
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °
- Sichuan Pepper Roast
- Bass fillet
- Sea bream fillet with chili and lime
- Sea bass fillet with vanilla butter
- Séchouan pepper
I really like your recipes and
I’m looking for where to subscribe to the news
I enter your kitchen by
the pepper fish recipe
that I like a lot
I wish you a good day… .Frieda
I really like fish, crustaceans and shellfish… (Never meat !!) so your delicious Sichuan pepper sea bass is very tempting. It is a high quality, tasty fish.
… Of course you can get inspiration from my Bavarian Norman, if you want, by putting a link to my blog. The blogosphere is a place of exchange and sharing … Thank you very much.
Have a great week,
Patricia – La Table de Pénélope
I’m glad you like this recipe, I went to your site, I like what you do.
this pepper is still too much ignored.
Very nice Pascal recipe in addition with sischuan pepper, it is very original, I also use this very subtle pepper in taste.
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply