Recipe: Andouillettes with apples
Apple andouillettes recipe, a recipe that had been running through my head for some time. The apples from my orchard are a little acidic for normal consumption, but when cooking I love them. Andouillettes, there are lots of different recipes, but I was tempted to combine them with slightly sour apples, the result was worth the effort, frankly I loved this sweet and salty mixture.
- Apple andouillettes recipe for 2 people:
- 3 andouillettes
- 3 slightly sour apples
- 20 g butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the casings from the andouillettes.
- Slice the andouillettes into rings.
- Peel the apples, cut them into quarters and remove the sections.
- Cut the apple quarter in half again.
- Heat the pan with the butter.
- Cook the apples in the hot butter, moving the pan well so as not to burn the apples.
- Push the apples onto the outside of the pan.
- Grill the andouillettes in the center of the pan with a little oil.
- Deglaze the pan with the cider vinegar as soon as the andouillettes are sufficiently toasted.
- Serve on hot plates.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 to 8 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apple andouillettes
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgogne wine Pinot noir grape
Temperature between 10 ° and 13 °
Peel the apples Cut the apples Roast the apples Cut the andouillettes Zoom