Recipe: Hot oysters with vegetables
Recipes Hot oysters with vegetables, hot oysters in the oven, they will brown gently and should be served very hot. Quick and delicious, this hot oyster recipe with small vegetables will start your meal with friends. This hot oyster recipe is quite easy to make, it will delight all your guests, hot oysters without wine.
- Recipe hot oysters with vegetables for 4 people
- 16 oysters (large n ° 2)
- 15 gr of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 100 g of Butternut
- 2 leek whites
- 2 tablespoons of chives
- 20 gr of Comté
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the oysters under running tap water, then open them.
- Detach the oysters from their shells and collect the mollusk in a bowl.
- Cut the leek whites into julienne strips. Then brown them in a pan with 15 g of butter for 5 minutes.
- Cut the fennel bulbs into small squares. Then brown them in a pan with 15 g of butter for 7 minutes.
- Cut the Butternut into small squares. Then brown them in a pan with 15 g of butter for 5 minutes.
- Place the shells in a baking dish, make a small ball with aluminum foil and place the shell by pressing a little, it must be very stable and horizontal.
- Mix the vegetables by adding the chives, salt and pepper.
- Place the oyster in the shell, Distribute the vegetables around the oyster, add a slice of Comté cut with a peeler.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes as soon as the oysters are browned, stop and serve very hot.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with. Hot oysters with vegetables
My favorite wine for this Puligny-Montrachet recipe: Pinot noir grape
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
The onions Carrots Leeks Butternut Sear the zucchini Ready to cook Zoom Zoom