Recipe: Andouillette with white wine
White wine andouillette recipe, a creamy sauce barely flavored with mustard, I loved it a little sour. An easy recipe to make, with a sauce from the great days ready in about ten minutes. My son was at home and just like me, he’s an andouillette lover, you will tell me dogs don’t make cats. Andouillettes are part of French cuisine, the number of recipes is incredible, but the most prestigious are andouillettes de Troyes.
- White wine Andouillette recipe for 2 people:
- 2 shallots
- 2 andouillettes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 30 cl of Riesling wine
- Peel then finely chop the shallots.
- Pour in the oil and heat the pan.
- Sear the andouillettes to brown them, then set aside.
- Sear the shallots, let them barely color.
- Add the mustard and let the mustard toast a little
- Add the white wine.
- Let reduce to a full boil for 5 minutes.
- Place the andouillettes in the sauce to return to temperature for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn the andouillettes over and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve on hot plates.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Andouillette with white wine
My favorite wine for this recipe: Riesling Grape Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 09 °
Sear the shallots Color the andouillettes Assemble the sauce Let thicken Andouillette