Recipe: Apple cheesecake
Apple cheesecake recipe, here is a very white cheesecake embellished with caramelized apples and of course crispy. New York cheese a little revisited, French way with the Demoiselles Tatin, I appreciate cheesecake more and more, I find them easy to make, rather quick with a very special texture, white cheese is ideal for this recipe.
- Apple Cheesecake recipe for 8 people:
- 1 kg of cottage cheese
- 1 kg of apples
- 250 g of sugar
- 50 gr of butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- For the dough
- 250 g of speculos
- 170 g butter
- Crush the speculos, mix with the soft butter
- Line your 26 cm removable bottom pan with baking paper on the base and the edges
- Line your mold with your speculo preparation.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 10 minutes.
- Peel the apples, then cut into quarters.
- Heat a pan with 50 g of butter, place the apple quarters in the hot butter.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Let the apples caramelize as for a Tatin.
- Zest the lemon, then extract the juice.
- Beat the cottage cheese.
- Crack the eggs and add them to the fromage blanc
- Add the sugar, flour, lemon zest and juice.
- Finish beating to combine everything.
- Pour the preparation into your mold.
- Gently place the apple quarters on the cottage cheese mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven at 160 ° for 40 minutes. The medium should still remain fairly smooth.
- Stop the oven, open the door and let the cake rest in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Then let it sit for at least 24 hours or even 48 hours.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 8
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apple cheesecake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bugey Cerdon Cépage Chardonnay wine
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Peel the apples Cut into quarters Cook like a Tatin Gently place the candied apples Zoom