Recipe: Apple clafoutis
Apple clafoutis or apple cake recipe, my orchard is full of apples at the foot of the tree, I have watched them grown for several months. This time we have the pleasure of tasting an apple clafouti. The clafoutis recipe is the same base or the same device every time, but by changing the fruits, your dessert becomes totally different. Be careful when cooking, the apple clafoutis must remain soft, it will yield much less water than a red fruit clafoutis.
- Apple clafoutis recipe for 8 people:
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl liter of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 90 gr of butter
- 7 large apples
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Rinse the apples quickly and then dry them.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour in rain without stopping mixing, until the mixture is very smooth.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with the rest of the butter.
- Arrange your apples at the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the dough you have prepared.
- Sprinkle 60 gr of butter on the preparation
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apple clafoutis
My favorite wine for this Alsace Muscat Grape variety recipe: White Muscat.
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Apples Egg and sugar Bleached egg Fill with apples Pour over the apples