Barbecue Cervelas recipe
Summary: I’ve been thinking about this barbecue cervelas recipe for several weeks now. I took advantage of the first rays of sun. I honestly loved this special flavor of the cervelas with the Comté and the red onions, hot or cold. I finished them the next day and the flavor was different again. A recipe that changes from the cervelas salad. For cooking the cervelas, I chose the barbecue, but I am convinced that the oven is a good option. I had already feasted on the mixed salad, but the barbecued cervelas took a big place.
Barbecue Cervelas recipe for 2 people:
- 1 cervelas of 400 gr
- 75 gr of sliced Comté
- 1 red onion
- 4 teaspoons of strong mustard
- Remove the skin from the cervelas
- Cut the cervelat in half lengthwise
- Peel and finely chop the red onion.
- Generously brush the inside of the cervelas with the mustard.
- Pepper generously.
- Add the cheese.
- Place the onion in the cervelas.
- Close the cervelas.
- Tie the cervelat 2 to 3 turns with food twine.
- Cook for a few minutes on the barbecue plancha (or a baking sheet)
- Turn the barbecue regularly with tongs.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1reviews
What wine to drink with: Cervelas on the barbecue
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais Village Cépage Gamay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Remove the skin Slice and mustard Lay the red onion Add cheese Cook on the plancha