Recipe: Apricot pie
Apricot and redcurrant tart recipe. Apricot puff pastry tart with an almond-flavored dough. You will decorate the center of the apricots with a reduction of currants and sugar, a little like jam, then in the center of whole currants. A recipe for currant pie with apricots and almonds I liked the acidity and sugar in the marmalade.
- Apricot tart recipe for 8 people
- 1.2 kg of unripe apricots
- 100 g red currants
- 250 g of puff pastry
- 100 g flaked almonds
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg
- 25 cl of fluid cream
- 20 g butter
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Rinse the apricots and currants.
- Cut the apricots in half, remove the stones.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Butter the pie pan, flour it well.
- Place the puff pastry by pricking it all over with a fork.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of brown sugar over the dough.
- Spend 10 to 15 minutes in the oven to color the dough.
- Brown the currants in a saucepan with the honey.
- Let reduce over a low heat, so that the fruit throws out all its water.
- Toast the almonds in a dry pan, let them brown a little so that they give off more flavor.
- Distribute the almonds on the pie shell.
- Store the apricot halves with the pit on top.
- Fill the pit hole with the currant preparation.
- Mix the cream with the egg and the sugar, then pour between the apricots.
- Walk the sidewalk from the egg yolk pie.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a hot oven at 160 °.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apricot tart
My favorite wine for Alsace Pinot gris (Tokay) Grape variety: Pinot gris
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Temper the dough Roll out the dough Wash the fruit Wash the currants Add honey Reduce the juice Bake white Store the fruits