Apricot Tarte Tatin Recipe
A slightly tart dessert with this apricot Tarte Tatin with a shortbread flavored with cinnamon. We really like the apricot period, when I prefer them big, generous with lots of juice and barely ripe.An apricot tart Tatin easy to make, a little tart with apricots, but largely offset by the caramelized butter .
Apricot tart Tatin for 6 people
- 14 apricots, not too ripe
- 300 shortbread
- 100 g butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for the puff pastry
- spread your shortbread dough on baking paper.
- Heat the pan.
- Melt your butter and sprinkle the sugar on your melted butter, let your sugar gently caramelize.
- Rinse the apricots, then cut them in half, removing the pit.
- Gently place the apricots on the round side on the caramel, let the fruit juice evaporate for about 10 minutes.
- Place the fruit to have as little empty space as possible, squeeze the apricots as they cook.
- Once you are satisfied with the cooking of the apricots, Pour the caramel butter into the bottom of your mold.
- Arrange the apricots on the caramel butter with the rounded part of the apricot on the mold.
- Cover the fruit with your shortbread.
- Place in a hot oven at 220 ° for 15 to 30 minutes, take out your tart as soon as the base is cooked.
- Turn out your lukewarm tart, beware of the hot caramel.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Apricot Tarte Tatin
My favorite wine for this recipe Straw wine Grape variety: Savagnin; Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Apricots Melt the sugar and butter Cook the apricots Place the apricots Roll out the dough Cover the pie Baked pastry Turn the lukewarm tole Baked pie Let cool a bit Zoom