Recipe: Apricot tatin in a glass
Apricot Tatin in a verrine, here is a new way to prepare Tatin tart, this recipe is reserved for your dessert buffets. The sugar and caramel of this apricot verrine will be offset by the acidity of the fruit. I presented it with a whipped cream, but without this cream this dessert is always pleasant.
- Apricot Tatin in verrine recipe for 6 people:
- 100 g butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 22 apricots, not too ripe
- 3 eggs
- 25 gr of icing sugar
- 60 gr of sugar
- 80 g flour
- 100 gr of butter
- Melt the butter and sugar in a frying pan
- Wash then cut the apricots in half, remove the stones
- Place the apricot halves, cut sides in the pan, on the butter and sugar.
- Gently cook the apricots in the butter, so that the caramel is done.
- Turn the apricots over after half an hour, they will be very soft but still whole.
- Butter the mussels with 20 gr of butter
- Separate the whites from the yolks
- Whip the egg whites, with a little salt
- Add 25 g of icing sugar at the end of the egg whites
- Blanch the egg yolks with the powdered sugar
- Add the flour to the egg yolk then the melted butter
- Mix the butter mixture with the snow whites with a marquise.
- Fill ¼ of the buttered molds with cookies with a spoon
- Place in the oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes
- Add the apricots, then the caramel in the molds
- Iron in the oven for 5 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with apricot tatin in verrines:
My favorite wine for this recipe Muscat de Rivesaltes Grape variety: White Muscat; Muscat of Alexandria
Temperature between 7 ° and 10 °
Apricots Melt butter and sugar Cook the apricots White in Snow Tatin-apricot-05 Blanch the yolks To mix together Cook the funds With cream