Recipe: apricot verrine
Apricot verrine recipe, it’s high season and the apricots are getting sweeter. I like when they are ripe, see a little soft and they melt in the mouth. The Bergeron apricot has just arrived on the market shelves, frankly it is something different from those imported from neighboring but friendly countries. I like to pass them in the blender to make the coulis and I can not help but taste each time, well, it is useful for sugaring up. For this apricot verrine recipe it is a remix of an apricot pie indeed it is like a lump with pieces of apricot. It was very fresh and not at all acidic without being too sweet, I would say perfect. They are still present for a few weeks, I will have the opportunity to present you other recipes with this wonderful fruit that is apricot.
- Apricot verrine recipe for 4 people:
- 8 ripe apricots
- 20 gr of butter
- 5 teaspoons of brown sugar
- ½ roll of puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 90 °
- Pour the butter in a verrine then spend 1 minute in the microwave.
- Generously butter the five verrines with the liquid butter.
- Cut the puff pastry imprints to the dimensions of the verrines, provide two.
- Pour the excess butter on a plate
- Dip the inside of the puff pastry in the butter.
- Lightly sweeten the butter part.
- Add the second round of puff pastry, so that it covers the sweet and buttered round.
- Place directly in the verrines without tamping too much.
- Brown with an egg yolk to waterproof the puff pastry.
- Sweeten with the rest of the brown sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes so that the dough puffs up a bit.
- Cut the apricots into small cubes.
- Place the apricots on the dough mounted in the verrines.
- Crack the eggs and reserve two whites.
- Mix the eggs with the cream and add 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Pour the cream mixture into the verrines.
- Whip the egg whites with the sugar to make a meringue.
- Pass the egg whites in a pocket and pour over the verrines.
- Place in the hot oven at 90 ° for an hour.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1reviews
Which wine to drink with: apricot verrines
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot gris vendange Tardive Grape variety Pinot gris
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
ApricotsCut the puff pastryPuff pastry baseAdd the apricotsCream and eggsPour the creamCook in the ovenAdd the meringue