Arugula Pesto Recipe
Just like at home, we are fond of homemade pasta, so we have to innovate often enough to diversify our pasta recipes and especially their sauces. I had already been waiting for several weeks to find the first rockets on the market stalls in Vesoul. This morning it was beautiful, very green with small leaves, I couldn’t resist, to us the arugula pesto. I love the generous color of the arugula when blended with extra virgin olive oil. I no longer put cheese in my pesto, in order to be able to keep them for several weeks in the refrigerator, all you have to do is add the grated or shaved Parmesan and taste your arugula pesto.
Arugula pesto recipe for 8 people:
- 200 g of arugula
- 50 g pine nuts
- 200 g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 200 g of oil
- Wash and rinse the arugula.
- Dry there, then remove the stems from the larger stems.
- Roast the pine nuts in a dry pan under low heat, shake the pan regularly.
- Peel the garlic clove.
- Place the arugula, pressed garlic and salt in a blender.
- Pour in the oil and pine nuts, reserve 10 g of pine nuts for decoration.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Arugula pesto
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arneis (Blanc de Piemont) Arneis grape.
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Wash the arugula Mix the arugula