Recipe: Beef carpaccio
Beef carpaccio recipe, I asked my butcher for a nice piece, the meat was so good that we didn’t have enough …. A plate of red beef, frankly it was too good and too good, the photos speak for themselves. A nice piece of beef to make this beef carpaccio, raw meat lover here, no need to order it at the restaurant, it’s so easy to make and at home, it’s at will.
- Beef carpaccio recipe for 4 people:
- 600 g of beef
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Take out the meat an hour had to prepare it.
- Finely cut the beef into small strips, or have your butcher do it.
- Store the meat without layering it on your plate.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Peel the onion.
- Finely chop the onions after cutting them into quarters.
- Sprinkle, on the meat, onion.
- Sow chives everywhere.
- Drizzle olive oil over the meat.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef carpaccio
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Emilion red Cépage Merlot; cabernet Franc, cabernet Sauvignon.
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Thanks to Thibaut and Janos for the wonderful photos, memory of a long weekend at Easter
Take out the beef Mince the garlic Slice thinly Sow garlic Zoom