Recipe: Asparagus with Parmesan
Recipe Asparagus with Parmesan and Parma ham roasted under the grill. A few sage leaves to flavor the Parmesan asparagus dressed with Parma ham. A starter to be served warm accompanied by an Italian wine.
- Recipes Asparagus with parmesan for 4 people
- 12 large asparagus
- 8 thin slices of Parma ham
- ½ liter of béchamel
- 100 g parmesan
- 12 sage leaves
- salt and pepper
- Peel the asparagus, then cook them upright for 20 to 25 minutes depending on their size.
- Dry the asparagus on a tea towel.
- Rinse the sauce sheets then dry them with food paper.
- Make a bechamel sauce.
- Add 100 g of Parmesan to the bechamel sauce.
- Spread a slice of ham on the gratin dish, then add the second slice.
- Place the asparagus on the ham then wrap the ham around the asparagus.
- Repeat until all the asparagus are used up.
- Sprinkle the sauce leaves on your dish.
- Place in a hot oven, grill 200 ° for 7 to 8 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 258 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Asparagus with Parmesan
My favorite wine for this recipe Arneis (Piedmont wine) Grape variety: Arnéis.
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
Thank you to Rosabel de Vesoul store for its dishes
The ingredients for the recipe The tips are steaming Cooked asparagus wipe the asparagus Lay the ham flat Asparagus dressed with Parma ham a creamy sauce linked to Parmesan before the oven steamed tips asparagus coated with Parma ham some sage leaves The plate ready