Recipe: Veal paupiettes with tomato
Recipe for veal paupiette with sundried tomato, I love the scent that tomatoes give off when cooking. I like to serve my paupiettes with shells that bathe in the sauce. This stuffing can be used for a lot of other things, making it with veal allows you to have a stuffing that is not greasy at all, you will love it. Homemade veal paupiette to entertain friends, I loved this sauce and these soft and divinely scented paupiettes.
- Veal paupiette with tomato recipe for 4 people:
- 8 very thin veal cutlets
- 400 g of veal stuffing
- 125 g of smoked bacon
- 16 large petals of sun-dried tomatoes.
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 spoon of soy sauce
- Trim the blanquette meat by removing the bones and cartilage.
- Skin the pork belly.
- Chop the meats.
- Rinse then chop the basil then add it to the meat.
- Finely crush the sun-dried tomato petals with a knife.
- Add the tomatoes to the meat.
- Add the paprika and ginger, then toss to incorporate the spices.
- Salt and pepper.
- Form 8 balls of the same size stuffing with your hands.
- Flatten the veal cutlets with the flat of the knife.
- Place a meatball in the center.
- Lift the escalope on each side, wrapping the meatball.
- Tie each paupiette 4 times, tightening the paupiette a little.
- Heat the olive oil with the tomato petals.
- Sear the veal paupiettes under low heat.
- Add the soy and continue toasting the paupiettes.
- Reserve the paupiettes and deglaze with the wine.
- Place the paupiettes in the cast iron casserole dish and cook for 30 to 35 minutes under a very low heat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 35 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Veal paupiette with tomato
My favorite wine for this recipe: Riesling Grape Riesling
Temperature between 07 ° and 09 °
Flatten the cutletsBoned the blanquetteChop the meatVeal chopSpice up the meatForm the meatballsPlace on the escalopeRoll on the dumplingClose the paupietteTie the paupiettesBake the paupiettesFlip the paupiettesLet cook slowlyZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/8150826207061828757.jpg" class="aligncenter"