Chorizo Potato Recipe
Potatoes with chorizo, au gratin with Comté, the apples will cook in the juice of the chorizo and will be deliciously flavored. A potato chorizo recipe, an easy recipe flavored with the Comté, this recipe is au gratin and full of taste, it will also take on beautiful colors with the chorizo. A simple potato recipe flavored with chorizo slices, a simple potato recipe au gratin with strips of Comté du Jura. Potatoes with chorizo a dish to start the winter, a very rich dish served with an arugula salad. At home in any case the men love like phew this sausage from the other side of the Pyrenees el chorizo.
Chorizo potato recipe for 4 people
- 200 g chorizo, sliced
- 600 g of potatoes
- 100 g of Comté
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Peel potatoes.
- Thinly slice the potatoes.
- Place a slice of chorizo in a baking dish.
- Place a layer of potatoes, without covering them
- Cut two strips of Comté from the potatoes.
- Cover with a slice of chorizo.
- Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° at the bottom of the oven, for 45 minutes
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Potato with chorizo
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgueil Cépage Cabernet franc and Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Assemble the lasagna Lay the county Ready to cook Place a large piece of count The floors Gratinate Melted cheese Zoom