Recipe: Babybel puff pastry
Babybel puff pastry recipe here is a little puff pastry for the aperitif that will delight the children, I used Babybel, which had a great effect. This cheese is ideal for this kind of recipe, it melts very well but does not run. But it is above all a cheese whose milk comes to us from Normandy. Always looking for new ideas for my priorities, I make you enjoy each time the new things served on my table. Admit that the choice is not lacking and it is not over, I still have plenty of ideas. But cheese puffs are still my favorite, I love it when the cheese melts and spills generously over the puff pastry, even creating quirky shapes. In any case there is never enough …….
- Babybel puff pastry recipe for around 30 prints:
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 9 Babybel
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 2 egg yolks
- Roll out the dough very cold.
- Cut the dough with a cookie cutter.
- Place the puff pastry circles in the silicone mold.
- Place the scraps of puff pastry on top of each other.
- Roll out again and cut with the circle, no waste.
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Peel the Babybel.
- Cut the Babybel in four.
- Place a Babybel cube on each puff pastry imprint.
- Sprinkle generously with poppy seeds.
- Place in a hot oven for 17 minutes.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review (s)
What wine to drink with: Babybel puff pastry
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arbois Savagnin grape Savagnin
Temperature between 07 ° and 09 °
The Babybel Remove paper and wax Fill the mold Cut the Babybel in four Zoom