Seed Baguette Recipe
I still take so much pleasure in baking my bread, I like to take it out of the oven and eat it immediately. I used organic seeds for my seed baguette. I also take great pleasure in shaping it, I always use this book that my daughter gave me for Christmas. I also love the smell that pervades the kitchen. Bread is life, when you have tried one of these recipes, you will hardly buy store-bought bread anymore. Next time, I will represent you whole breads and surely gluten free.
Baguette recipe with seeds for 4 baguettes of 200 gr
- 500 gr of flour type T65
- 325 gr of water at 20 °
- 100 g of liquid sourdough (or 25 g of dehydrated sourdough)
- 3 gr of fresh baker’s yeast
- 80 g of assorted seeds
- Pour the flour and water into the robot’s bowl.
- Mix 4 minutes at slow speed.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 1 hour.
- Add the sourdough, yeast and salt.
- Beat 4 minutes at low speed, then 7 minutes at high speed.
- Form a ball, let it grow for 1 hour 30 minutes under a cloth, the dough will gain volume.
- Flour the work surface, incorporate the seeds.
- Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Roll them slightly to lengthen them, let stand 30 minutes.
- Gently flatten the dough pieces with the flat of your hand.
- Take the dough pieces lengthwise.
- Fold the right side up a third and press it with your fingers to give it a shape.
- Fold the left side back a third and press it with your fingers to give it a shape.
- Fold the dough in half lengthwise, weld with the base of your hand.
- Roll it under the hand so that it takes the desired shape, refine the ends into spikes.
- Place the rods under a welding cloth underneath.
- Place under a damp cloth for 1 hour 40 minutes, the dough will gain volume.
- Preheat the oven to 230 °, with a plate at the bottom, to receive the water.
- Gently place the chopsticks under food paper, solder underneath.
- Flour them and give 4 strokes lengthwise with the blade.
- Bake for 20 minutes, adding the water to the bottom of the oven.
- Leave the baguettes to cool on a rack out of the oven
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4 baguettes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: La Baguette aux grains
The choice will be made with the main course.
Add the seeds Let the bread rise