Recipe: Banana in shell
Inshell banana recipe. An easy recipe to make for an original and inexpensive dessert. A new way to eat bananas, a cooked banana recipe for a crispy and juicy dessert thanks to the pomegranate. Baked banana recipe to finish a meal, with this baked banana recipe, you will surprise your guests.
- Inshell banana recipe for 4 people:
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 dessert spoons of honey
- 40 g salted butter
- 1 pomegranate
- Cut the bananas into 3 to 4 cm sections.
- Butter the bottom of a dish to put in the oven.
- Cut the pastry sheets into 3 to 4 cm strips.
- Heat the butter in a bowl in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Butter the strips of brick pastry sheets with a brush.
- Wrap each section of bananas with the pastry sheet.
- Cut the top of the roll with a pair of scissors so that it is the same height as the banana.
- Place the sections upright in the previously buttered dish.
- Pour the honey on top of the sections.
- Place a knob of butter on each section.
- Cut the pomegranate in half, and collect the seeds from the fruit.
- Divide the pomegranate around the bananas.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Inshell bananas
My favorite wine for this recipe Alsace Gewurztraminer Grape variety: Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Ingredients Slice the banana Cut the strips Place the banana Roll up the banana Pour the honey Place the butter Zoom The grenade Pour the seeds Crispy banana